Barack Obama is the 44th and current President of the United States.
- In October 2006, at a meeting of the American Society of Magazine Editors, he admitted: "Look, when I was a kid, I inhaled. Frequently. That was the point."
- In 2009, Obama was included in Coed.com's list of the "10 Most Successful Potheads on the Planet... Cool Enough to Admit It".
"Exclusive: Obama talks about pot" by CNN (January 31, 2014) at YouTube:
- "Top 50 Most Influential Marijuana Users" (2012) by Marijuana Policy Project
- "Top 50 Most Influential Marijuana Users" (2013) by Marijuana Policy Project
- "10 Unexpected Celebrity Marijuana Users" by the Stoner's Cookbook Blog (2015)
- Barack Obama at CelebStoner.com
- Obama Okay with Rescheduling Marijuana by Mike Hughes (April 4, 2014), High Times
- Obama Cracks Pot Joke at White House Correspondents Dinner by Steve Bloom (May 4, 2014), CelebStoner.com
- Obama Reveals His Fear For Legal Marijuana (May 5, 2014), High Times
- President Obama Asked If He Wants A Hit, Laughs It Off by Ed Mazza (July 9, 2014), The Huffington Post
- Barack Obama at Wikipedia
- 10 politicians puffing about pot by MJ Lee (March 19, 2012), Politico. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- Barack Obama, asked about drug history, admits he inhaled - Americas - International Herald Tribune by Katharine Q. Seelye (October 24, 2006), The New York Times. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- 11 US Presidents Who Smoked Marijuana by Russ Belville (February 17, 2014), High Times. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- The 10 Most Successful Potheads on the Planet... Cool Enough to Admit It (February 6, 2009), Coed.com. Retrieved November 12, 2014.