Bolivia, officially known as the Plurinational State of Bolivia is a landlocked country located in western-central South America. It is bordered by Brazil to the north and east, Paraguay and Argentina to the south, Chile to the southwest, and Peru to the west.
Cannabis and all activities associated with it are illegal in Bolivia, though personal drug possession does not carry a jail sentence. The 1988 anti-drug Law 1008 mandates residential rehabilitation and treatment for drug addicts and occasional users.
- Bolivia at Marijuana Travels
- Bolivia at Wikipedia
- DEA Quits Bolivia on Morales' Order (January 30, 2009), Cannabis Culture
- Bolivia, Venezuela Reject US Drug Criticism by Phillip Smith (September 18, 2013), Cannabis Culture
- Cannabis in Bolivia (January 28, 2015), Royal Queen Seeds
- Fast Facts in Bolivia, Frommer's
- Where does Bolivia Stand on Drug Decriminalization and Legalization? (April 12, 2012), ain-bolivia.org