Sativa plants grow anywhere between 12 and 25 feet. Long, thin and light green leaves that are used as the stereotypical marijuana icon. The high from sativa strains are often described as energetic and uplifting. Considered by smokers great for daytime use and a favorite for medicinal users because of their pain relief properties.
- Cannabis sativa at Wikipedia
- Breaking Down the Medicinal Value of Sativas (April 18, 2012), High Times
- Cannabis Sativa: As Explained By Medical Jane by Zach Reichard (July 22, 2013), Medical Jane
- 5 Differences Between Sativa and Indica by Harry Resin (May 9, 2014), High Times
- Sativa Cannabis Strains (May 18, 2014), Leafly