Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.), is the U.S. Representative for California's 48th congressional district, and previously the 46th, 45th and 42nd, serving since 1989. He is a member of the Republican Party.
- In 1996, he said: "I did everything but drink the bong water when I was young."
- In 2014, Rohrabacher was one of four representatives—along with Dennis Heck (D-Wash.), Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) and Ed Perlmutter (D-Colo.)—to sponsor an amendment to the Financial Services appropriations bill preventing the U.S. Treasury Department from spending money to penalize banks providing services to businesses in states where cannabis is legal. The amendment passed with bipartisan support, 231 to 192.
- Dana Rohrabacher at Wikipedia
- Meet the Very First Republican Congressman to Support Marijuana Legalization by Abdullah Saeed (July 19, 2014), Mic.com
- 10 politicians puffing about pot by MJ Lee (March 19, 2012), Politico
- House Votes to Allow Banking Access for Marijuana Businesses by Matt Ferner (July 17, 2014), The Huffington Post