Delaware is a state located on the Atlantic Coast in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. It is bordered to the south and west by Maryland, to the northeast by New Jersey, and to the north by Pennsylvania.
Delaware is home to one state chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML):
- Delaware Laws and Penalties, NORML
- How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Delaware by Jay Smoker (July 17, 2011), The Weed Blog
-  (April 25, 2014), ProCon.org
- Delaware is 18th state to allow possession of recreational marijuana (June 19, 2015), The Guardian. Retrieved June 30, 2015.
- Delaware Chapters, National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML). September 3, 2014.
- Delaware NORML
- Delaware NORML, NORML