Eugene is a city in the U.S. state of Oregon. It is the third-largest city in the state and the county seat of Lane County. The city is home to the University of Oregon. It is known for being relatively tolerant of marijuana. Willamette Valley NORML, a regional chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), is based in Eugene.
- Amazon Organics, 3443 Hilyard Street
- Emerald City Medicinal Services, 1474 W. 6th Avenue
- Eugreen Health Center, 1000 Obie Street
- Grassroots Eugene
- Medication Destination, 3131 W. 11th Avenue
- Next Level Wellness, 145 E. 29th Avenue
- Oregon Microgrowers Guild
- Twenty After Four, 420 Blair Boulevard
- Emerald Empire Hempfest
- Eugene Million Marijuana March, also known as the Eugene Global Cannabis March
- Eugene subculture has unique mindset regarding marijuana by Eddie Paskal (April 25, 2012), Daily Emerald
- Amazon Organics, Leafly. Retrieved August 14, 2014.
- Emerald City Medicinal Services. Retrieved August 14, 2014.
- New Medical Marijuana Facility in Eugene by Shannon Finnell (October 24, 2013), Eugene Weekly
- Eugreen Health Center, Leafly. Retrieved August 14, 2014.
- Applicants sign up to sell medical marijuana by Josephine Woolington, The Register-Guard
- Medication Destination, Leafly. Retrieved August 14, 2014.
- Next Level Wellness, Leafly. Retrieved August 14, 2014.
- Twenty After Four, Leafly. Retrieved August 14, 2014.