Florida is home to one state chapter, one regional chapter, and three college chapters of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML):
- NORML of Florida (state chapter, based in West Park)
- Florida Laws and Penalties, NORML
- Florida State Attorney Drops Charges Against Bob and Cathy Jordan by Norm Kent (April 4, 2013), NORML
- 88 Percent of Floridians Support Medical Marijuana, According to Latest Poll by Chris Joseph (May 5, 2014), New Times Broward-Palm Beach
- Florida Poll: Majority of Voters Back Legalization, Super-Majority Endorse Medical Cannabis by Paul Armentano (May 5, 2014), NORML
- Florida Voters Oppose Union For College Athletes, Quinnipiac University Poll Finds; Support for Medical and Recreational Marijuana (May 5, 2014), Quinnipiac University
- Overwhelming Majority of Florida Voters Want Medical Marijuana Legal by Brandon Isaak (May 5, 2014), Marijuana Policy Project
- Miami-Dade Commission Passes Marijuana-Farming Exploration Resolution by Kyle Munzenrieder (May 6, 2014), Miami New Times
- Florida Wants Not Only Medical Marijuana but Legal Cannabis Too (May 13, 2014), The Huffington Post
- Medical marijuana on a roll in Sunshine State by Mary Wozniak (May 13, 2014), News-Press.com
- Florida’s NAACP Endorses Medical Marijuana Initiative by Johnny Green (September 18, 2014), The Weed Blog
- Florida Chapters, National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML). Retrieved September 2, 2014.
- NORML of Florida
This page is a stub; you can help by expanding it.