Gary Johnson is an American politician. In 2011, he admitted: "Pot smokers may be the largest untapped voting bloc in the country... A hundred million Americans have smoked marijuana. You think they want to be considered criminals?"
"The HIGH TIMES Interview with Gary Johnson" (June 17, 2011) at YouTube:
- Gary Johnson at CelebStoner.com
- Gary Johnson stands up to Sean Hannity over marijuana legalization (May 28, 2011), The Baltimore Sun
- NORMLtv Interviews Gov. Gary Johnson: “We’re on the Verge of Making Marijuana Legalization Happen” by Erik Altieri (October 13, 2012), NORML
- Gary Johnson gets into pot (July 1, 2014), Politico
- Gary Johnson Named CEO of Cannabis Sativa, Inc. by Matt Chelsea (July 2, 2014), CelebStoner.com
- Presidential Hopeful Gary Johnson Predicts 25 Legal Pot States Following Election by Mike Adams (March 4, 2015), High Times
- Gary Johnson at Wikipedia
- 10 politicians puffing about pot by MJ Lee (March 19, 2012), Politico
- Ebola.com Sells For More Than $200,000 -- Including 19,000 Shares Of Cannabis Sativa Stock by David Moye (October 23, 2014), The Huffington Post. Retrieved October 24, 2014.