George W. Bush
George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946) is an American politician and businessman who served as the 43rd President of the United States from 2001 to 2009, and the 46th Governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000. The eldest son of Barbara and George H. W. Bush, he was born in New Haven, Connecticut and later graduated from Yale University in 1968 and Harvard Business School in 1975. He later co-owned the Texas Rangers baseball team before defeating Ann Richards in the 1994 Texas gubernatorial election. He is the brother of Jeb Bush, former Governor of Florida.
- Bush once said, "I wouldn't answer the marijuana questions. You know why? Because I don't want some little kid doing what I tried."
- "Top 50 Most Influential Marijuana Users" (2012) by Marijuana Policy Project
- "Top 50 Most Influential Marijuana Users" (2013) by Marijuana Policy Project
- George W. Bush at Wikipedia
- In Secretly Taped Conversations, Glimpses of the Future President (February 20, 2005), The New York Times
- 11 US Presidents Who Smoked Marijuana by Russ Belville (February 17, 2014), High Times. Retrieved July 17, 2014.