God's Gift is an indica strain that became popular in California dispensaries in 2005. God's Gift has flavors of grape, citrus, and hash. Its parents are Granddaddy Purple and OG Kush. This hybrid has a strong THC content of 18–22% with flowering time usually taking 8–9 weeks.
Spokane Valley, Washington
In 2014, Cinder, the first marijuana store in Spokane Valley, began selling a strain of God's Gift grown in Ford, Washington. It has a THC level of 31.8% and became the store's top-selling strain in the first few days the store was open. According to Cinder's owner, "It gives a very strong effect with that and it's actually one of the highest strains I've ever seen... They don't have to smoke as much or inhale as much, with less inhalation, they can get a better benefit." The strain was initially sold for $22/gram.
- God's Gift: Photos and Strain Review by Barry Bluntman (March 27, 2012), Marijuana.com
- God's Gift: An Appropriately Named Strain by Matthew Price (January 4, 2013), Medical Jane
- God's Gift at Medical Marijuana Strains
- God’s Gift Cannabis Strain Review And Picture by Johnny Green (September 7, 2013), The Weed Blog
- God's Gift Cannabis Strain Details (2014), Leafly
- Spokane Valley pot shop offers potent strain of marijuana by Shawn Chitnis (October 28, 2014), KREM-TV. Retrieved October 29, 2014.