|Creator:||Apothecary Genetics / Barney's Farm|
|Lineage:||Mendocino Purps x Skunk x Afghani Number 1|
|Flowering Time:||7–8 Weeks|
Grape Ape is a mostly indica strain of cannabis propagated by Apothecary Genetics and Barney's Farm. Primarily an indica strain that crosses Mendocino Purps, Skunk, and Afghani Number 1 it is named for its distinct grape-like smell and is known for providing carefree relaxation that can help soothe pain, stress, and anxiety. Its compact buds are dense and are wreathed in deep purple leaves that darken as she reaches full maturation following its 7 to 8 week flowering time.
Suggested by most as a good late night or before bed strain, Wikileaf was slightly more critical and said: "It comes with the traditional negative effects, including cotton mouth, bloodshot eyes, dizziness, headaches, and occasional bouts of paranoia, all in varying degrees, depending on dosage and user experience." They went on to say "It can yield up to 800 grams per square meter and THC range is also above average, hovering around 15%–20%. Grape Ape rarely grows above four feet tall and is not recommended for new growers."
- Grape Ape, The Cannabist
- Grape Ape Strain For A Mellow Body Buzz, Medical Jane
- Grape Ape, Indica, Medical Marijuana Strains
- Grape Ape, Wikileaf
- Skunk #1 Strain: 50% Mind and 50% Body by Matthew Price (January 22, 2013), Medical Jane. Retrieved March 20, 2015.
- Grape Ape Strain Highlights Leafly. Retrieved April 30, 2015.
- Strain Overview Wikileaf. Retrieved April 30, 2015.
This page is a stub; you can help by expanding it.