Indiana is home to one state chapter, two regional chapters, and two college chapters of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML):
- Indiana NORML (state chapter, based in Indianapolis)
- Indiana Laws and Penalties, NORML
- Indiana State Police Chief: If It Were Up To Me, I’d Legalize and Tax Marijuana by Erik Altieri (November 27, 2012), NORML
- Indiana: Latest Red State To Go ‘Green’ by Paul Armentano (December 9, 2013), NORML
- Davich: Area senator at forefront of pot reform by Jerry Davich (May 20, 2014), Post-Tribune
- Marijuana from out West hits Indiana black market by Christian Sheckler (October 6, 2014), South Bend Tribune
- Indiana Chapters, National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML). Retrieved September 3, 2014.