Montel Williams (born July 3, 1956) is an American television personality, radio talk show host, and actor. He is best known as host of The Montel Williams Show, and more recently as a spokesman for the Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPA). Williams is also active with the nonprofit MS Foundation, which he founded after being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1999.
In 2009, Williams was included in Coed.com's list of the "10 Most Successful Potheads on the Planet... Cool Enough to Admit It". In 2014, The Cannabist included him in their list of "15 Famous Dads Who Love Marijuana".
- Montel Williams at Wikipedia
- Montel Williams among D.C. medical marijuana license seekers (August 16, 2011), The Washington Post
- Montel Williams in group seeking marijuana license (August 17, 2011), Syracuse.com
- The 10 Most Successful Potheads on the Planet... Cool Enough to Admit It (February 6, 2009), Coed.com. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- 15 famous dads who love marijuana by Brittany Driver (June 14, 2014), The Cannabist. Retrieved November 14, 2014.