Nevada is home to one regional chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML):
- Las Vegas NORML (regional chapter, based in Henderson)
- Nevada Laws and Penalties, NORML
- Nevada medical marijuana dispensaries could open early 2015 by William Breathes (August 19, 2014), Toke of the Town
- More than 500 apply for a slice of Nevada's medical marijuana pie by Michelle Bliss (August 26, 2014), KUNR (NPR)
- Nevada cracking door to marijuana tourism by Trevor Hughes (November 17, 2014), USA Today
- Nevada NORML Chapters, National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML). Retrieved September 3, 2014.