|Lineage:||Sour Diesel x OG Kush (SFV OG Kush)|
|Flowering Time:||55 Days|
Sour OG, also known as Sour OG Kush, is a hybrid strain of cannabis. It is a cross of Sour Diesel and OG Kush (sometimes more specifically SFV OG Kush), and is considered roughly 60% sativa and 40% indica. Its effects are not overly powerful but relaxing and energetic.
Sour OG has skunky, earthy and sweet scents and flavors. Buds appear bright green under bright lighting. One reviewer for MedicalMarijuanaStrains.com described the buds as dense and dark green with "brick-orange" pistils and "moderate" trichome coverage. Unbroken buds smell like citrus peel; once broken, the citrus scent permeates and a faint diesel scent is also released. According to the reviewer, diesel undertones are more evident on the exhale, but the taste is smooth and more sweet than sour. According to CannaCentral, the strain flowers around 55 days and yields 600+ grams/m2.
CannaCentral and Leafly described its effects as "not overly powerful but provides a relaxing yet energetic high". Furthermore, Leafly said it is "great for chilling with friends and laughing." The MedicalMarijuanaStrains.com reviewer said of Sour OG's effects: "This one starts at the top and works its way down. Your brain goes a bit fuzzy at first, and once you get used to the spacy-ness… you find your body has settled in quite nicely. This has the potential to eventually couch lock you, so be careful with how much you smoke as the body-buzz is creeper and wont set in for 30 min or so."
- Sour OG Kush Marijuana Strain Reviews and Prices, StrainBrain.com. Retrieved February 5, 2015.
- Sour OG Marijuana Strain Review and Pictures, by Johnny Green (April 3, 2014), The Weed Blog. Retrieved February 5, 2015.
- Sour OG Cannabis Strain Details, Leafly. Retrieved February 5, 2015.
- Sour OG, CannaCentral. Retrieved February 5, 2015.
- Sour OG, MedicalMarijuanaStrains.com. Retrieved February 5, 2015.