Supreme Court of the United States
The Supreme Court of the United States, sometimes abbreviated as SCOTUS, is the highest federal court in the United States.
- Leary v. United States (1969)
- United States v. Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Cooperative (2001)
- Gonzales v. Raich (2005)
- Moncrieffe v. Holder (2013)
- U.S. SUPREME COURT SQUASHES CHALLENGE TO MEDICAL MARIJUANA LAWS, Marijuana Policy Project
- Supreme Court allows prosecution of medical marijuana by Bill Mears (June 7, 2005), CNN
- US Supreme Court Refuses To Review DEA’s Denial Of Petition That Sought To Reclassify Cannabis by Paul Armentano (October 8, 2013), National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML)
This page is a stub; you can help by expanding it.