|Lineage:||G-13 x Neville’s A5 Haze|
|Flowering Time:||8–10 Weeks|
Tangerine Dream is a sativa-dominant hybrid strain of cannabis that was created by Barney's Farm. Winner of the 2010 Cannabis Cup, Tangerine Dream is the hybrid of G-13 and Neville’s breeder strain A5 Haze. The strain features a citrusy and earthy aroma, has a dark green appearance with orange or red hairs, and typically flowers in 8 to 10 weeks.
According to Leafly, "Its ability to reduce pain while increasing energy is what makes Tangerine Dream so special. While too much Tangerine Dream may leave you stuck on the couch, this strain was handcrafted to meet the demands of working medical patients. Uplifting and euphoric, it provides users with mental clarity while deeply relaxing muscles."
One reviewer at MedicalMarijuanaStrains.com said Tangerine Dream has a "mouth watering" taste, with a tangerine after taste, and highly potent ("you’ll feel it strong after 2 hits!"). The reviewer also said its effects invoked happiness and laughter, making it good for depression, appetite enhancement and social situations.
- Tangerine Dream (cannabis) at Wikipedia
- Tangerine Dream at CannaCentral
- Tangerine Dream at Marijuana.com
- Tangerine Dream Marijuana Strain Review and Pictures by Johnny Green (June 5, 2014), The Weed Blog
- Tangerine Dream (Barney's Farm) at The Daily Smoker
- Tangerine Dream (marijuana review) by Jake Browne (December 2, 2014), The Cannabist
- Marijuana review: Tangerine Dream by Monkey Grass Farms by Fischer Campbell (July 15, 2015), High Above Seattle
- Barneys Farm - Tangerine Dream at SeedFinder
- Tangerine Dream Feminised Seeds - 5, Barney's Farm at Seedsman