Wyoming is a state in the mountain region of the Western United States. According to Wikipedia, Wyoming is the tenth most extensive, but the least populous and the second least densely populated of the fifty states. Cheyenne is the capital and the most populous city in Wyoming.
Wyoming is home to one state chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML):
- Wyoming at Wikipedia
- Wyoming Laws and Penalties, NORML
- Medical marijuana in Wyo.? Not likely (September 28, 2011), Wyoming Tribune Eagle
- Wyoming lawmaker Byrd says pot decriminalization remains priority (May 20, 2014), Associated Press / The Cannabist
- Wyoming Chapters, National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML). Retrieved September 19, 2014.
- Wyoming NORML, NORML. Retrieved September 19, 2014.